快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Skin issue freezes or slows VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

On my xp laptop the VDJ skin effects the loading of mp3 file in 5.5 5.6 and 5.7 however when you bring up the settings tab and display settings VDJ loads tunes correctly, why is there a conflict . I have changed the skin for one from the download database and that works fine so there is an obvious issue with the skin, food for thought as i have read that this has been an issue for others, i don't have this problem with my Vista gig laptop. A word regarding Vista. Dispite all previous problems since the last two lots of updates from MS i have only had one issue in three weeks with VDJ 5.7 so happy days and reading the furum there are less and less crashes and conflicts so well done to the techies for resolving the issues.

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 3:31 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

What skin was you using Chriso? Just interested.

I was using a certain skin (not mentioning it here in case I upset the creater) and I was having issues with it. The skin would just freeze and audio stop.

I since changed to Format's Mixlab skins and everything has been fine and dandy.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 3:42 am
Hi Jimmy. The skin was VDJ full 5.6 to 5.7. I now use the Audio Grafic from the download site. Looks good, easy on the eye and had no problems.

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 7:07 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Thanks mate, thought it was one that a user has created.

Although the Skins are very good and I'm not calling the creaters, they do some good work for the VirtualDJ, but I feel some of the user skins have little bugs and errors in.

When I choose a new skin now, I always do some testing at home with it.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 7:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)