快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: i need help on a few aspects of DJ-ing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im just a beginner dj(started in december). i already kno transitions,effects,and beat matching.

i need to know about:

SCRATCHING with the Hercules DJcontrol MP3

tips for Mobile DJ-ing

any help apreciated!

ps i have the keychanger plugin
is it compatible on VirtualDJ 3?

发表时间 Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 8:23 pm
nevermind guys, i got it all figured out
except the mobile dj stuff
any tips welcome

发表时间 Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 12:04 am
mobile DJ:

Contact some local DJ companies and get in with them. Tell them your interested in learning to be a mobile DJ as a Job and one of them may take you in for full training and learning the ins and outs. I did that for a whole year before going out on my own. I even went to the office to answer sales calls and booked appointments.

You'll learn wiring, electric, eqp, placement of eqp, sound, mic work, networking and much more. I highly suggest this...

发表时间 Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 11:55 am
thanks, ill look into that

发表时间 Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 6:27 pm

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 11:26 am
Double O wrote :
Try here:

http://dju.prodj.com/courses/index.shtml

The info is free.

OO

I like that site... I used to read all the time and print out the pages for new hire DJ's that I had to train. But remember, you can practice all you in the basement but it will not deliver knowledge that particapating and hands on can offer. You can be the best DJ at home but but fail as soon as you get a job DJ something. Every DJ should have a list of really bad experiences and hard knocks on the ego.

The forums and DJU.PRODJ.COM can offer the ins/ outs but how and when would you recognize when to apply the knowledge.

I'm not knocking the courses, once again I would read things like that from cover to cover... another site is http://mobilebeat.com/

发表时间 Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 11:55 am
much appreciated guys

just need some tips on that scratching part

发表时间 Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 5:46 pm
o i forgot...

is it good to think about promotion and advertisement right now?

发表时间 Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 5:54 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ short stuff wrote :
much appreciated guys

just need some tips on that scratching part

The DJ Control is not really meant as a serious "scratching" platform. Of course it depends on what type and quality of scratches you're talkiing about. Timecode (CD or Turntables) are the tools you'll see being used by scratch dj's.

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 11:16 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)