快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Sorry Rune that happened to you :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
LONDON - Boy George has denied imprisoning a 28-year-old Norwegian man at his London home last year.

The former Culture Club singer pleaded not guilty to the charge of false imprisonment during a court hearing in London on Thursday.

Dj-in-Norway claims Boy George handcuffed him to a wall after he went to the singer's apartment to setup his dj gear. After that he forced the DJ to listen to old Culture Club songs and other 80's hits for over a 3 weeks period. Neighbors heard someone shouting "do you really want to hurt me" "do you really want to make me cry" ofen into the early morning hours several times. The alleged incident took place last April.

Boy George appeared in court under his real name, George O'Dowd. The 46-year-old singer is free and is booking serveral local gigs to raise money for his defence..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080228/ap_en_mu/people_boy_george

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 9:55 am

looooooooool!!! ;)))))))

Yeah, that Boy aint all good... "Hey man, you look mighty fine in them viking jeans..."

hehe

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 11:44 am
"Bring Out the Gimp"

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Well, the real sad part is Marcel, L2, Rune was not terribly upset.....until the check bounced........then he phoned the police......

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 4:40 pm
lol

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 8:03 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Im so surprised to not have seen here a comment coming from Sueden .........huuuummmmmmm.

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 8:30 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
LOL did you just wake?

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 12:21 pm
No no no !!! just waiting loool !

发表时间 Wed 12 Mar 08 @ 1:25 pm
JH444PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well what can i say hmmm ....................................................i dont know what to say im in SHOCK !!!!!!!!

发表时间 Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 4:58 am
Doctor JH44 : apparantely not Mister R :

we had a kind of a big "loooooooooooooooooooool".

Can we translate that big "loooooooooooooooooooool" by a nervous reaction, I mean a crisis making his finger crispy on the o keyboard letter ??? Just curious....

What do you think Doctor JH44 ??? Have we got a chance to save him Doctor JH44 ???

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 3:31 pm
Hmmm after some thinking here at my practice i would like to prescribe a but plug and some asperine ;)

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 5:59 pm
JH444 wrote :
Hmmm after some thinking here at my practice i would like to prescribe a but plug and some asperine ;)

Thats all fine and good for the Dr. J but, what about the patient????

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 6:00 pm
shower bag ???

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 6:03 pm
[/quote]Thats all fine and good for the Dr. J but, what about the patient????[/quote]

Why shall always the patient have all the fun cant no one understand that the dr have feelings to !!!!!!!!

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 6:07 pm
kheyo wrote :
shower bag ???

Douche bag??

If my memory serves he does have a history with these.......

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 6:12 pm
"Life is like a circle" makes me remember an old song .....(Murphy's Law loool)

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 6:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)