快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: External mixer problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey i was over at my friends tonite with my cd decks and numark dxm06 mixer to see if it would work with his virtual dj cuz im lookin to upgrade, anyway we hooked it up thru the mk2 console and did everything we read on the site..but when we played the mixes back to us we cud hear ourselfs cueing up the songs and stuff which we did durin the mix..even tho the crossfader on the mixer was on the side of the song we wanted to hear in the speakers..the only way we cud solve this is if we used the volume faders on the mk2 while mixing..example - say we had a song on the right deck so we have the crossfader on the external mixer the whole way across to the right deck..an we are cueing up the left hand track in our headfones..when we played the mix back we could hear the track overlapping and stuff even tho the crossfader wasnt at that side. Any ideas on how we could solve this so i dont have the problem when i get my pro copy ordered?

发表时间 Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 5:05 pm
anyone have any ideas? incase ya dont wana read all that..my question is..how can i use an external mixer and not have2 touch the mk2 at all...cuz the way i have2 do it now is that wen im fadin a track in i needa turn it up on the mk2 mixer cuz if i do it on my external mixer when i play the track back i can hear myself cuein the song up..and i only want to hear that in my headfones not in my finished mix.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi it will only work with an offical copy of the professional edition of VDJ or Cue , or the latest demo

You will need to dissable the crossfader on > config > options and use the actual mixer to mix

Then on soundconfig :

Inputs : none
Outputs : external mixer
Card : mk2
channels : 1/2 left 3/4 right

This will mean that the mk2 is only working as a soundcard.

If you are recording internaly you will not get a recording from the mixer you will need to take the record output to the line in of another soundcard on your computer and choose line in on recording options.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:20 am
hey thanks for the reply...yeh im going to order a copy im trying it out on my friends first..still no luck going to download drivers for my built in soundcard and see if it helps..

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:35 am
Try the latest demo on your computer please , also ensure you have the latest drivers for the hercules you will find it performs alot better.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 6:43 am
Still no luck..its the volume faders on the mk2 which is giving me the hassle if im mixin left to right on the external i can stil hear the right track even tho the fader on the external is on the left for sum reason. only wen i record i can hear it tho. but if i turn down the volume on the mk2 of the right track and record i cant hear it..but i dont wanna touch the mk2 at all wen im mixing i just want to use the external at all times and use the mk2 for the timecode cds, dont really wanna be buying the pro edition just to have to try and work all this out lol if ya need pics i can fire some up im at my m8s house now trying to sort this, we are using

mk2 console
numark dxm06
2 stanton c314s

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 7:13 am

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 7:58 am
Yeh 2007 package i installed those drivers etc still no luck..its just like its recording wot i hear thru my headfones if im mixing thru speakers live and not recording its fine but its only wen i play back the recording i can hear all the stuff i was doing in my headfones while i was mixing..

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 8:11 am
If you are using external mixer mode you cannot use the mk2 headphone jack as it shares outputs 3/4

so if you turn the headphone dials while mixing you will interfear with your recording , use the mixer to preview.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 8:51 am
Yeh im using my headphone jack on my external mixer..ill get some pics with my camera phone and post them up to show ya wot way i have it connected.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 8:53 am
Back of my dxm mixer..

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=backofdxm06bi7.jpg

Front of mk2

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontofmk2qq5.jpg

Back of dxm mixer connected to mk2

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=backofdxm06connectedtomxg4.jpg

Back of mk2 mixer connected to dxm 06

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=outputsofmk2todxm06lg2.jpg

Big picture of the front of the dxm06

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/mixer_dxm06-b26ea426a3ef0e701191277be8d751e8.jpg

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 9:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You do not use the MK2 for anypart of controlling the headphones when connected to an External Mixer.

Go into Config -> Options and set the Crossfader setting to Disabled.

Now use your External mixer for all Cuing of the next track just like you would when using CD Players or Turntables.

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 1:24 pm
yeh my headphones arnt in my mk2 they are in my external mixer. Iv set it to disabled..its not the crossfader its the volume faders giving me the problems..the song is still coming through even tho the volume is turned down on my external mixer. add me to msn if ya have any ideas

hardstyle_instructor@hotmail.co.uk

发表时间 Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 4:18 pm
Hey..iv sorted most of it out..i installed my internal soundcard drivers and put the output from RECORD on my external mixer into LINE IN on my laptop..and it records fine..only problem is i dont wanna hear the song thru my laptop speakers cuz iv got my MASTER hooked up to my speakers..any idea how to turn off the internal speakers in my laptop as they arnt very good lol at the min its playing through my internal speakers and my hi fi.

thanks

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 10:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)