快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: my whole computer crashed 3 times

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

IMAKINGHome userMember since 2007
I purchased version 4.3r12 online. It has worked very good up until now. I had two gigs in one day, so i started playing around 7 o' clock. The first crash happened around 9 o' clock. I was playing music videos at the time, so I just opened windows, and started playing some music while I shut down virtual DJ and try to restart it. But, it wouldn't shutdown or restart!! So after playing a few songs on windows, my computer just froze. This was in the middle of a wedding reception. So, I restarted it, and everything seemed normal for another 2 hours, and then it froze again momentarily and my computer just completely shut down with a blue screen with a packed dance floor. So, I again restarted it, and after about another 30 mins, I had another blue screen. I had to end my party early. I wasn't online at the time so that my computer could diagnose the problem. Any idea on what happened?? Also, if I purchased my version online, where do I find my serial # so that I could purchase updates??

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 12:12 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your serial will have been sent to you in your purchase email, if you cannot find it you will need to contact support with your details.

Ie Email used to purchase , date of purchase , and your address.

Updates do not need to be paid for they are free to all registered pro edition customers.

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 12:19 pm
IMAKINGHome userMember since 2007
ok, any idea on what might have happened??

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 12:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)