快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: recording directly from external mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

is there any way in which you can record directly from an external mixer using tcv, as the herc mk2 dominates sound control.. should i buy a new soundcard? ie- maya44 or something, or is it not possible to record directly from an external mixer using timecode vinly? thanks

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 5:37 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You just need to take the booth/monitor out of your mixer and feed that back to your computer and a second soundcard. You don't need to spend that much on the recording soundcard. I use a Soundblaster 24 bit external to record. I know of some that use their onboard soundcard with good results as well. You'll need a simple recording software and in windows select the new/second soundcard as your recording device.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:57 am
so as well as the herc mk2, i would need 2 buy another separate soundcard which should come with software ryt? are there any diagrams by any chance of this setup? thanks for your help, much appreciated!

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 1:43 pm
Dude, im in the very same predicament. I been trying to figure that out for awhile now , I use tcds with the Maya usb 44. I use Herc mk2 as controller only, then external mixer with maya usb 44. I cant ever record anything without hearing my preview in my recording. Maybe you or someone can help let me know , thanks!

发表时间 Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 12:34 pm
Master... If you are usin the mk2 as your output can't you just use your onboard to record??

发表时间 Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 4:22 pm
I have a Numark DXM-09 mixer and I have master going to my speakers, booth to my Presonus Inspire 1394 soundcard (firewire) and record to my internal soundcard in the back of my computer to line in.

发表时间 Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 9:41 pm
Im having this same problem..my preview is playing back in my recording!

发表时间 Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 7:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)