快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Playing videos on home server

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello,
this is not eactly VDJ releated question but because a lot of people have here VOB videos, you may have good suggestions.

When I have a gig, I have laptop and beamer for videos and everythign works well (no probs with dj-gear).

But at home, I would like to play my vob collection on my living room (home theater). I have lan/wlan home server where the videos are backed up. I am planning to buy Playstation 3 to my living room for games / hd-movies etc. But is there a chance to play vob videos through wlan or lan on PS3? That would be so cool... wlan connection has its limitations and ps3 too. Is it possible anyway? There is no need to use VDj, just some video jukebox player.

Any other suggestions how to play my big VOB collection on my home theater? :)
Yes, i have laptop and dj-gear 20 meters away from the living room but i rather don't move them around.

发表时间 Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:27 pm
Y not just plug your lappy into your home theatre (or TV), that would be the easiest don't you think.

发表时间 Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 7:04 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006

发表时间 Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 8:51 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
> Y not just plug your lappy into your home theatre (or TV), that would be the easiest don't you think.

Yes actually i have already done that, but the sound quality is bad because the home theater is 20 meters away from my dj/lappy setup and i can connect only with vga cable connection (for video) and rca-cable (for audio), Both cables interferes each other causing bad sound quality (humm etc). If i put a dvd in my dvd player, it's a day and night difference between quality. I expect same quality (or better) if i could use ps3 and wlan/lan.

This tversity seems good! Does it work with ps3 and vob files?

发表时间 Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 2:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)