快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD3000 trouble.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So, I installed the proper drivers (the one that comes with it) and I downloaded the BCD3000 midimapper.
I use VDJ 5rev4 (which SHOULD support the BCD3000, at least the Mappers).

I switch off my BCD3000, and I switch it back on. Everything working fine.
I turn on VDJ. Everything works. Nothing seems to be wrong with the mappers.
I start playing a track on one deck, put another on the other one, and still everything is working fine.
Untill suddenly, after about 40 tot 50 seconds: The BCD3000 just stops working. Music still plays, but the buttons, sliders... everything about the BCD3000 just stops working.
I quit VDJ. Switch off my BCD3000, turn it back on and start VDJ, and it works again... for about 40 seconds.

I tried multiple BCD3000 mappers, even made my own (a small one, just mapped crossfader and some other buttons), all work in the beginning and just suddenly stop, so I guess it hasn't got anything to do with the mappers. Shouldn't have anything to do with my soundcard(s) either, since I am a proud owner of the Hercules DJ Console MK1 which ALWAYS works perfectly.

So, is it it my BCD3000 control panel settings? (which are on Standard atm, but I tried Advanced too).

I'm a bit disappointed, the device cost a lot of money, and I just want to start Djing again like I did with the Hercules DJ Console.
Does anyone have an Idea what's wrong with my BCD, or what's wrong with my settings, OR does anyone experience the same problems? I would be very glad to hear from you.

Many thanks in Advance.
Ralugeron

发表时间 Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 3:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)