快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I need 36 samples !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think that 12 are few samples
maybe you can PUT 24 or 36 in the same space (for example with smaller sliders)
Or to organize in groups (12 samples for each group) and when we have complete the first group :save as : "samples 1" - to save and to load packages of samples ...(if we could have keyboard shortcuts it could be better )

发表时间 Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 8:43 pm
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why do you need all that?

I never use more than 2-3.

发表时间 Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 9:29 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
al0000, just because you only use 2-3 doesn't mean everyone does or should. Some dj's who do heavy remixes n mashes are constantly going in and out of samples in addition to everything else at their disposable.

This shouldn't come as any surprise. There's so many dj styles and multitudes of ways of doing things out there.

发表时间 Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 11:30 pm
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ofcourse there are. I agree.
That was just a question though. I was wondering :)

I mostly use sampled loops are parties. I use much more realtime loops off the songs, insted of sampled.

Alex

发表时间 Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 11:42 pm
xtianPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As part of the learning curve of this product, I just discovered the power of samples. On one hand, I can relate to why someone would think that 2-3 is enough. Now that I have been really exploring the power of this program's sampling, I am making my own music that I will be able to mix with, or play as a whole song. To ask for 24 to 36 samples is not unreasonable at all.

Once you start experimenting you'll soon realize that you have to really plan and organize how you arrange your samples and then figure out when you have time to load new samples to replace ones you know you are not going to use again. So yeah, count me in with the crowd that wishes there were more than 12.

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 11:47 pm
Maybe a faster way to load the samples. And I agree. At least 12 more would be handy at least for me as a mobile dj that is also trying to work a croud.

发表时间 Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 1:23 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I thought about that and my idea for the sampler is:
creating a playlist of samples with a special extension and after that reading the file and it will load each sample in the sampler by order but i'm waiting for the action to load the samples, i asked it to the dev team. I hope in the next release

发表时间 Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 1:41 am
I actually use vdj to do most of my remixes ......I would also have use for 36
A virtual sequencer would make my life even easier ...
Andre

发表时间 Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 3:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)