快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Audio and Video not in sync with VOB files

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok I got over this problem..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/82487/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Strange_video_issue__1_2_screen_green_and_red_stripes.html?highlight=Microsoft%20Windows%20XP%20Video%20Decoder%20Checkup%20Utility

Now I'm still stuck with the problem that I left on that topic. I’m seeing a few different Audio and video Sync error I’m hoping that there would be a magic button that I’m missing that will solve this. Well when I load a video I notice that the Audio would lead the Video up to 2 seconds. There are times where I would load the video and it would be in sync but as soon as I start cueing things up it would go out of sync. Say for example, while a video is playing in sync I would click to a point before or after the current position and the video from there on would be out of sync. Audio usually leading the video.
Another problem that I’m seeing is that while a video is playing I’m able to fast forward a video using my Numark Total Control but when I go backwards the video would stop and jitter at that point until I stop turning the controller. At that point the video would start at the location that I backed up to, and be out of sync.
I’ve tried using both xpcodecpac and K-lite codes. I’ve gone through the steps of optimizing my machine. There are a few tools that the codec pack came with but I have no clue if what I'm doing is helping or not. I usually just end up disabling a bunch of codecs and filters until the files don't play.
I don’t understand why using VDJ “Video Decoder” in the codec setting is rock solid except for the half screen having video noise. I’m able to spin the jog wheel like crazy and everything would still be in sync and the effects would be working good. I really would like to stick with this setting, if I can just get rid of the colored lines. But as soon as I go to use the “Windows Media decoder” No more half screen rainbows but a whole new “can of worms” is opened. I’m sure this issue has occurred before maybe I’m not using the correct Key words in the search. So if you guys recognize the problem I’m having, can you just start listing relative links. Or if you know of that “magic button” please let me know.

Here are the spec. of my computer:

Dell XPS 210,Intel Core 2 Duo Processor,E6600 (2.4GHz,1066FSB) with 4MB Cache
2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz
256MB ATI RADEON HD 2400 Pro
500GB Serial ATA II Hard Drive(7200RPM)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition,Service Pack 2
Gigabyte AG USB sound card
Numark Total Control

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 2:54 pm
dj808PRO InfinityMember since 2007
any ideas anyone?

发表时间 Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 8:20 pm