快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Desperately seeking software...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I've been DJ'ing for a few years on MAC using MegaSeg DJ software. this has fulfilled my needs thus far, but I want more control over my output and the ability to mix better (waveforms, auto BPM detection, etc).
My current set-up is as follows:
Apple Power book G4 with 2G RAM, 100G HDD and an External drive via Firewire 800.
Mixer: Numark DXM01 USB
AMP: Dynacord CL800 + 500W Dynacord speakers.
My current set-up gives great sound reproduction and it integrates with my mixer very well (I don't have to set-up any aggregate audio device)

I've been testing Traktor DJ 3 with my current set-up, but i get crackles and sometimes pops on the audio out, which when amplified sounds bad (not the good bad!!). I've spent hours messing around with the latency and other settings, but no luck.

Then I found out that Cue 5 and VDJ were available for the MAC :) BRILLIANT!!!
...but no demo available :(

I need to get my hands on a demo version so I can hear the sound output quality. I've read the forums and I see that there is one coming, but can you give us an idea of when?? I need to make the switch very soon (between gigs)....

Does anyone here have a similar set-up (MAC + DXM01), what's the sound like? what are the know issues, if any ;) any other things I should know about??

Thanks in advance,
-PS.

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 8:55 am
About the demo. I also asked about this (see few posts below).
A demo should be ready in a few weeks.

I'm also waiting for the demo to be ready before thinking of purchasing the program.

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 2:15 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
V5 for mac is now out.. hopefully the demo will came soon;)

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 3:22 pm
Sooner, rather than later ;)

I looks like a nice piece of software. Do any of you guys know if it supports ASIO enabled external soundcards? I'm thinking that something like the Numark DJ/IO will solve my "Snap, Crackle and Pop" sound problems, as I wont have to create an aggregate device in the audio set-up??

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 4:02 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mac uses core audio for the best sound quality from all cards , the DJ.io is a great choice if you wqant to use heaphones or a mixer.

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 9:35 am

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 10:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)