快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Updated console (Solved)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I updated my Hercules MK2 Console and now my computer won't read the console when i plug into the usb port. The Console just stays all lighted up. And when i click to open VDJ it says that the controllor isnt pluged in. Can anyone help me to fix this problem or knows how to fix this problem?

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 6:07 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Try using a different usb port and see what you get. You will have to go through the process of installing it again, but try it

Jimmy b

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 4:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
vista or xp?

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 1:10 pm
I have XP and i tried the other usb ports and still nothing.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 1:47 pm
It sounds like the update did not complete successfully and the firmware is still in "boot" mode (this is when the lights are all lit up). Try the update again, if possible. You may have to do it manually.

You can find it on this page.

If that procedure does not work, let me know.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 6:48 pm
No the it dosen't work when i type in c:/Program Files/HerculesAudioDJ
Console Series/Mk2updater/hdj2updater.exe it says windows can't find it i did the first step and still nothing. When i try updating it, it says that virtual dj is already updated. Any More advice?

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 7:21 pm
I think you're pointing the run command to the wrong directory. Try browsing to the updater using the browse button under the run command, to c:/program files/hercules/audio/dj console series/mk2/updater and look there. You're close, but I think one of your directories is not correct. Also, don't forget to add the -manual switch after the last quote mark in the command, or it won't work.

BTW, do not use web updater ("Update Service" from start>all programs>Hercules>DJ Console MK2) to try this procedure, that won't work, either ;)

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 9:25 pm
i got to the window where it has the dj console mk2 updater when i click on that it says to connect the console to the usb. when i do that nothing dosent happens the console still stays lit. Do i have to go into task manager and kill the hdj2cp before running the the dj console mk2 updater?

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 1:25 pm
Yes, yes you do. Also, don't forget the -manual switch when running the updater or it won't do anything.

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 5:10 pm
Man am still having problems what Manual Swicth are you talking about and where due i find it? all i see is the window that has the updater in it and a couple of envolpe icons.

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 6:34 pm
Try this
"C:/Program Files/Hercules/Audio/DJ Console Series/Mk2/updater/HDJ2Updater.exe" -manual

make these / go the other way, BB code forums will not post the other switch

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 6:52 pm
I want to take the time out to Give a Big Thanks To Those who helepd me fix my problem. I thought i would have to unistall VDJ Console and re Install it and lose my tracklisting that i made for my Cd. It works good now. But i had to use the Talkover Option because the holding the three effect buttons didn't work. Anywayz Thanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 8:01 pm
Glad to hear that you've got it sorted out :D

发表时间 Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 12:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)