快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Switching from PC to MAC

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

triadPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Since V5.07 for Mac ist out, I think the time is near to switch from Win-XP to Mac-OS on my Macbook.

After the first tests with the new Mac version, I now have some questions:

- Is it possible to get the database (Cue Points, Comments etc.) from the PC Version?
- I made my playlists with Folders and Shortcuts in Windows. How can I transfer them to Mac?
- When I add new songs, how can I take the Title/Artist infos from the filename? (Filename format is "Artist - Title.mp3"). I don't want to use the ID3-Tags. It seems not to work the same way like the PC verison.
- Is it in any way possible to use the jpboggis-DAC3-Mapper on Mac?

THANX! :-)
triad

发表时间 Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 7:02 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1. Yes copy Virtual DJ database V5.xml from your pc from My Documents > Virtual DJ to Documents > Virtual DJ on mac.

2. All of the links will be invalid due to the different folder structures but you can use itunes to make playlist quickly then use these in virtual dj via the itunes function.

3. It should work like the windows version on how it reads its files be sure to dissable info gathering on config > Browser .

4. Currently no but work is underway to migrate it to mac format.

发表时间 Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:22 am
I just got a new MacBook Pro, and I moved over my VDJ database like you suggested...no luck. The files I was using from the PC are in a new folder now on the Mac, but all the names are the same as the PC, and the directory structure of the folder is the same. Any ideas what else I can try? I've got a million cue points set up that I dont want to lose!

Thanks!

-Robotkid

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 8:29 pm
Hi i will investigate this for you do you have an ichat id if so can you pm me it?

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 08 @ 3:45 pm
PLEASE I NEED HELF HOW CAN I INSTAL DJ CONSOLE MK2 TO MI MAC PRO...

发表时间 Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 12:01 am
You need to buy pro at a discount from the webstore as there is no mac console software.

发表时间 Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 10:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)