快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya 44 with external mixer?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey everybody!
i got a maya 44! yay! but the thing is, i dont really know how to plug it in.
this is how i have it set up, and i know im doing something wrong... i must be.

i have a 2 channel American DJ Battledeck QD3.

i have the channel 1 and channel 2 rca plugs going into analog output ports 1&2 and 2&4 respectively. and i got something coming from the headphone and optical out to the speakers.

in the sound setup in settings, i have the following

inputs: none
outputs: external mixer
soundcards: asio driver (this gets a little bit clearer sound) or it seems to also get sound on maya 44 usb setting.

im getting sound, but its not very loud and my mixer is having no effect on the music.

i am probably doing something very very wrong and i will probably have a lot of people laughing at me, but someone please help me out!
thank you

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 12:52 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In the maya control panel you need to mute monitor 1-4 and then adjust input and outputs to about 3/4. That should clear it up for you. I always use the Maya option in VDJ config vs. the ASIO option but I guess either will work.

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 8:26 am
ah ok now i got it working.... its distorted though.... trying to figure it out, i think it might be the 'speakers', which is actually a Marshall amp - designed for playing guitars on :P

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 2:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You haven't turned the gain up high in VDJ have you?

Regards,

Scott

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 6:06 am
No, its usually only about 1.8 to 2 dB, with the master up full. i turned the master down and the amp speaker up and that seemed to help a bit... :S

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 2:27 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm usually around -2 in the gain. It does distort, depening on the level your files are recorded at, once you start with positive gain numbers. You should play around with the input and output on the Maya control panel to find a good balance.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 7:10 pm
you reckon -2? ok i will give it a go, thank you. i fonud that if i turn the master level down on VDJ it helps a lot too... but i dunno if thats a good thing to have it so low... its about 1/6 volume.

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 1:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)