快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Time Coded Vynil, Where to buy Via Paypal?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm looking to buy the TCV Via paypal.

One user told me I can buy it via the VDJ site but I don't see any options for paypal.
I'm presently touring China and need the vynil sent here to China.
Is there any authorized resellers for VDJ to sell me the TCV in or very near China Via Paypal?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

LexXxus.

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you wish to place an order via Paypal please email ups@virtualdj.com with your request and they will be able to assist you.

Alternatively you may wish to purchase Numark Virtual Vinyl Replacements if you have a store which stocks them.

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:19 am
Will I be able to use this Numark Virtual Vinyl or VDJ TCV with my Serato ScratchLive?

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 12:02 pm
Also, when will the plugin for using the SSL vynil with VDJ so I can neddle drop and other things be released?

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 12:03 pm
When the user who is creating it is happy with it but it will be only available to pro customers.

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 12:05 pm
Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 18:02:27

Will I be able to use this Numark Virtual Vinyl or VDJ TCV with my Serato ScratchLive?

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 12:22 pm
DjLexXxus wrote :
Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 18:02:27

Answered your other topic regarding this :)

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 7:14 pm
How long does it take for these people to reply to orders for vynil? I guess longer then 24 hours.....

I hope they reply to my email sooner then later.

*L

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 2:09 pm
The automated system is instant via credit card , but as Paypal requires human interaction it will take a little longer.

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 3:13 pm
I noticed in thier "ask a question" area, it says they respond usually within 24 hours, now my question is this:

If I have emailed them directly from the email supplied by a moderator here, why is it taking now longer then three days to
get an answer back from them....... This is something that scares me! Because if I really do ever have some serious problem
like I did with my "Final Scratch" and N.I. and Stanton had a terrible reputation for taking care of thier customers and never
replying to emails, Is VDJ/Numark going to be treating me the same? Yes, I have been around from FS to SSL to OtsJuke DJ,
and now I'm here at VDJ with a lot more experience in where to put my money.

So now this brings me to ask another Question: When am I going to get an answer for my order of 2 vynil pieces?
I have supplied my Country, City, Address, Zip Code, and paypal account for them to bill me.

What seems to be the problem?

*L

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 8:12 am
just call numark directly and ask for parts....and order numark virtual vinyl tcv direct over the phone...its simple and easy, i just did this last week

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 4:57 pm
Stanton or Final Stratch or SLL or OSIS dont acept paypal.

Paypal takes longer to process as it requires manual processing.

if you can use a credit card i would advise you to use this option , as the order is processed instantly and sent to the fulfillment center.

Please be patient you will get a reply as soon as possible.

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 5:00 pm
I'm guessing you guys don't live in China, if you did you would know it's not so easy as you say to order things to get here.

Don't you think if I had a credit card that works in this country that I wouldn't be here asking these questions?

ANY WAYS!.......

Here was the reply sent to me from the above email address supplied to me by the Mod.

Date: Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 16:39:50
Staff
Please don't be impatient with us, you have no other tickets open on this.

To purchase vinyl click the tab above and follow the prompts.
We do not invoice nor do we accept paypal.
You will need a credit card or other method available on that purchase page.

So much for getting facts here..... Please Mod's, when posting make sure your information is factual.

I'm slightly annouyed by this matter.

*L

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 7:03 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ayup mate,

I've been following your post and I do feel for you. If they can't get any VirtualDJ TCV to you. Have you tried to get hold off some Numark TCV's, they are the same as ours, but under the Numark name.

Now I don't know how helpful this is but I've googled around and found this.

Numark International Distributors

Dealers located in CHINA:
MARLBORO
UNIT 11, 18F, BLOCK B, NEW TRADE PLAZA
NO.6 ON PING ST.
SHATIN NT
CHINA
Tel: 852 2756 1488
www.marlboroaudio.com

As I said I don't Know if this helps, it's all in Chinese and I'm english, but it's worth a try.

Jimmy b

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 9:12 am
After careful examination of this process, I have noticed the following posted on thier site in the online shop.

If you want to pay through another mean (phone, fax, check, wire, paypal, ...), please click here

If they don't accept paypal, then why do they offer it to buy VDJ and not VDJ's other accessories?

I feel like I just ran full steam into a wall face first! Thats very aggrivating!

Come on Numark, if you have a paypal account (which now I have found out that you do) that I can send money to, just tell me, let me send you the money and lets get on with this and get it over with!

Now I'm going on 6 days before my Final Tour Through China (which if I get VDJ running 100%) I'm going to be using it
on my tour and thats going to get seen by a lot of Dj's and it's going to be good free promotion for VDJ. I only have untill the
end of this month to get the vynil to my home, test it for a few days, get it 100% read for my tour and then i'm off.

I hope soneone at numark is reading this and seeing that a good opertunity for at least 1 internation DJ to be using VDJ in China
and promoting it.

Thats enough squaking for me for now....

Numark, email me with some paypal info please, thanks!

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 3:07 am
jimmy b: I checked out that website and contacted the guy, VDJ is not available in China. Thanks greatly for your efforts!
Thats a huge market they are missing out on and there are soooo many Djs in this country. I'm going to post up a new post reguarding this.

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 9:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)