快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: skins for mac versions?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dimpapPRO InfinityMember since 2006
can somebody help me where can i find skins for mac?

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 1:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please pm me your email and your desired skins and i will send them to you in mac format.

they will all be available in mac format on the website shortly.

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 5:44 am
Hi , Sorry i am not in a position to send skins at the moment due to more demand than i can process.

The website will be update very soon with all the mac versions of skins , there is an fx pack as a zip on the Video effects download page.

Sonique is a windows only platform unfortunately as it works on a system of windows code.

I have flaged the need for a replacement system and will be investigating possiblities.

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:42 am
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey dimpap, The easiest way to get skins (if you have the capabilities) is to install the skin on a PC then copy the installed file over to your mac and they'll work just fine.
I have Parallels installed on my MBP so I install them there first then just drag the file over into the Mac's VDJ skin folder.

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 9:27 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Can you explain this further. I have a PC desktop - but I just downloaded the MAC version, wanting to use it in my Imac and Macbook Pro. Anyway, it badly needs a new skin....so, If I download the skin on my PC, and then put it on a flashdrive and place it on my mac, it will work then? Thanks for the info.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 3:44 pm
Yes you just need to install the skin on a pc then copy the skin.zip from My Documents / Virtual DJ / Skins

To Documents / Virtual DJ / Skins on your mac.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 3:59 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
oh, but I just tried - and realized that means I have to INSTALL VDJ on my PC......I was going to use my second license for my macbook pro. Will it be a pain if I install it on the PC and then delete that license to put it on my Macbook Pro. Man, I just don't know if I want to start getting into that.....maybe I should just chill until you post them online....a little bummed! I will live....

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 4:06 pm
The full skin range will be posted very soon for mac so it might be better to wait.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 4:09 pm
Waiting.. It's look like I'm waiting for REDONE Camera or REDROCK MATTBOX.

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 10:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)