快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 5.0 version and loading songs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

im a registered user. I have downloaded the 5.0. Is there a way to load songs all in one or do i have to do one at a time??

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 5:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you mean scan for bpm ? the database will read your mp3s as they are played , or imediately in the back round this can be changed in config > browser

search for * and then select all of your tracks right click on one of the songs then on the bpm menu choose scan.

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 5:48 pm
i did all the above..when i went to bpm menu, the only thing it listed was analyze, would this be the same as the scan or will it say scan??

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 6:05 pm
yes sorry it is analyze this will scan the mp3 file and generate a wave form and collect bpm information.

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 6:13 pm
Oustanding Work!!! Thanks for the help. Now that i got my songs saved on hard drive, what if i transfer them to an external hard drive to free up space on lap top, will i have to reload songs and have them scanned again??

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:14 am
The database should update that information if you click on your music folders in that external drive and Recurse , be sure also to enable the info gathering options on config > browser.

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:17 am
so in other words or basically..when i go to vdj, look for my sons in that external hd folder...go to my broswer and do what i did initially when the songs were on the hard drive, i.e. scan?

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:27 am

发表时间 Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 11:37 am
I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A NEW LAPTOP AND WHEN RUNNING VIRTUAL DJ 5.0 IM WORRIED AS THE CPU IS AT 100% WHEN LOADING TRACKS.
IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DISABLE SOME FEATURES TO STOP THIS AS IM WORRIED THE LAPTOP WILL FREEZE?

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 11:40 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 7:05 pm
Bump up your memory and look up tweaks for vista so you can disable some startups.

Mine never gets about 50 to70.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 9:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)