快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: error playing m4a

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hello

I just bought virtual dj console (software icluded with hercules mk 2), but i have problem playing 4a extensions.

What can I do

mick

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 10:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did you purchase the file from itunes if so you can only play it in that for legal reasons they have disabled support for other aplications

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 2:14 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just did a search on m4a files and some of the disucssions involving them are closed, so I can't get any help.

I am trying to play .m4a files on VDJ 5.07, PC version. These files are not DRM files, they just happen to have been imported in the .m4a format, on a macbook. They play everywhere but in VDJ. Did anyone ever find out what the issue is with this? I have the codec installed.

Luckily it's only a handful of files for me, but this would REALLY suck for someone that had a bunch. I would like to get this resolved though, as it is going to take me a decent amount of time if I have to reimport these files as MP3's.

Thanks for any insight anyone has on this issue.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 3:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to config > codecs and set m4a to quicktime decoder.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 4:31 pm
It is set to quicktime decoder. That's why this is throwing me for a loop - and even reading the manual and old threads, I can't seem to find the fix.

发表时间 Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 7:49 am
Has anyone using 5.07 on their PC been able to play .m4a files????

发表时间 Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 2:47 pm
HVDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just use Itunes and change them all to MP3, thats what I did, you can do them all at once.

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 1:17 am
Like I said, good thing that I only have a few and yes, they can be converted.

But.....programs like Traktor and such play these files without an issue...it is just semi-annoying to see that some of my songs won't play in VDJ. But, I guess in the scheme of things, that is not the worst tihng that could happen. Just a general functionality issue...not sure why that codec doesn't work....

发表时间 Thu 01 May 08 @ 7:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)