快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: mac help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys
Ok some of these questions are prob really stupid, but I have just made the leap from cd to mp3 software......
Firstly when I plug my numark total control in there is nothing about about the asio drivers and sound card etc...Am I just being stupid??
Also was really looking forward to doing a little bit of video mixing, phoned numark and they said to buy the little jack lead for the i-pod plug it into the headphone out on the macbook and it would work??
think this is wrong so I took it back and swaped it for a mini dvi lead to composite vid.... when I plug it in i just get the whole screen and not just the video window???
Nice if anyone could help.
Thanks Guys

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 6:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there the total control is not a sound-card and there is no asio on mac its core audio.

yes you need a mini dvi , first connect to the tv then ,you need to go to osx preferences and choose displays and disable mirroring of screens

run VDJ then go to config and on this go to the video tab and drop the menu down to Video out / external monitor then tick activate and video will apear full screen on the display/tv

what i think numark tried to advise you on what you will need to mix audio you should get a sound-card like the numark dj/io so you can have a headphone preview and a main output.

aslo please be aware numark can only support the console and not the software as you haven't bought full cue.

if you want support post here and we will be happy to help :)

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 12:45 pm
ifesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello sky,
i hope my issue falls under this topic... unlike you, as you can see, i have just VDJpro and TC vinyl. I have never successfull used my TCV... so as i read this article (and your blog on "untimate guide on controller"), i wonder if you can help me with making a list of what to consider and buy so that i can used my TCV... presently, i have the following;

-1 Time Code Vinyl
-Presonus firebox
-Virtual DJ pro
-2 channel mixer
-2 turntables
-macbook pro

please, what do i need? Do I need a Controller? Do I need;

-Numark Total Control
-Numark dj/io
-Numark Console
-MK2 Console
-Numark virtualvinyl

to play and scratch my mp3 via my TCV? Thanks

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 5:12 pm
Thanks for your help
I should of said that I have the numark Dj/io as well but when I run through the setup it doesn't give me all the options that are in the little book that came with it???
thanks

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 5:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For the i/o you need to choose on Config > Sound setup

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card : 4.1

Channels :
Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4.

and you should be good to go :)

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 12:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)