快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: maya44 problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

my setup:

2cdj400
1 djm 800
maya44 usb

the cdj's are connected to the laptop with usb-- the pc is connected to maya with usb -- channel 1&2 output maya to channel 3 on mixer-- channel 3&4 to channel 4 on mixer. (so the inputs of the maya are empty because I don't work with tcv)
--sound config in vdj: input:none, output: external mixer, soundcard: asio maya44 (monitors mute, inputs 3/4, output full)
so i got my cdj's mapped
the mixer is connected from the record out (with rca) to the laptop line in (mini jack) (for recording mixes).

PROBLEM: when i put the fader up on the mixer with NO music, i hear an irritating high noise through the speakers. when I put the music on the quality is not very good.

Today i was experimenting with the cables: I connected the record out from the mixer (rca) to the input 1&2 on the maya(rca); and the result was cristal clear sound.Now i changed in vdj record config the 'line in' to 'usb soundcard ' and its much better BUT
It only records a mix for 24 seconds. yesterday i recorded a mix of 64mb and when i listened to it, it was just 24 seconds. real strange.

ok, i hope there is somebody who recognizes this and can help me

thnx in advance.

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 8:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)