快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Question about using multiple midi interfaces...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I read somewhere that if the Denon HC-4500 is connected with VDJ, can´t be used more midi gear (like a midi mixer, or other interface) at same time. It is that true?

How many devices can be used with VDJ at same time?, for example: If I use the HC 4500 for track control, a midi mixer for audio, and other midi mixer for video crossfade, can be this possible?

I would like to own the Pioneer MEP-7000, but will be relased until june, and the lack of hot cues makes me rethink the purchase. So as a second option I have in mind the HC-4500 with the DN-X500 (not midi mixer, but with X-Control Feature), and a new Evolution X-Session for video crossfade and triggering the video effects.

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 11:40 pm
no one?

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 4:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it is possible to use multipul controllers aslong as they don't clash on midi numbers as you might mapp for example the crossfader of the mixer but another controler has this number for say a volume fader, idealy you would want one midi controller and one human interface device like the total control or dmc2.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 5:00 pm
The native HC4500 support cannot be used at the same time as general MIDI, or any other controller that uses MIDI for communication rather than USB HID.

If you use general MIDI only (I.e: No LED's/displays), you can use as multiple MIDI controllers providing they use unique MIDI channels that do not clash with each other.

As above, you can use USB HID controllers (E.g: DAC-3, DMC-2) alongside MIDI controllers with no problems.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 9:18 pm
Thanks skyfxl, really helpfull because Im really new to DJing with software and midi devices.

Thanks jpboggis, thats what Im affraid of buying the HC-4500 if VDJ teamers cant find the way to manipulate the X-Control in Denon mixers.

Here I go again, trying to find the killer setup for video control with VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 9:41 pm
RicardoM wrote :
Thanks jpboggis, thats what Im affraid of buying the HC-4500 if VDJ teamers cant find the way to manipulate the X-Control in Denon
mixers.

I am working on implementing X-control in my mapper for the Denon HC4500 (Under development.)

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 9:57 pm
Woow
jpboggis, Do you really recommend me the HC4500 with the dn-X500?

There's a chance to me to travel to USA in a couple of weeks and probably buy this combo, but I have not decided yet what to own. Now I have seen interesing the M-Audio Xponent, but in "demo videos" looks like their buttons are very hard to push.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)