快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DAC 3 Mapper?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi

I'm looking to download a mapper for the DAC 3 but in the downloads section I can only find one for version 4.1... is there not one for the current version 5 of Virtual DJ/Numark Cue?

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 10:26 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The last version of the mapper that was released was 1.4

In all honesty, the man to speak to direct would be JPBoggis, as he'll be able to tell you if there are plans for another updated version...although in fairness i think 1.4 should be fine. I've also, however, seen some posts round about the boards about folks have problems with their DAC's and later versions of VDJ.

Boggis should be able to help.

Keep spinnin'...(",)

P

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 1:34 pm
The current v1.4 version will work fine with the latest versions of VDJ, Numark Cue and PCDJ VJ.

Because the plugin location changed in VDJ/Cue 5.x, you will need to copy dac3.dll to My Documents\\Numark Cue\\Plugins\\ControlDevice

There will be an updated version at some point in the future when I get enough time to finish and test it. This will include some of the features from my other mappers, such as incremental pitch bend, built-in brake start/stop feature and clipbank mode.

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 2:06 pm
Can you point me in the direction of version 1.4... all I can find in the downloads section of the site is 1.3

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 8:47 am
Ah it's ok ignore me, I found it in there

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 8:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)