快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: torq exponent vs numark tc

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i am currently using numark tc.. i have no problems with it.. works great, excellent as a matter of fact.... but, i was thinking about getting torq exponent as a controller.... i have seen one of my friends using it... does it work well with VDJ?

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 7:12 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
not exerpienced with that unit, but do you want to stop using the TCs? (TCV or TCCD?) from looking at the torq spec, i get the feeling you would not properly be able to use both at the same time. the torq seems to only have stereo outputs and no inputs to connect the TCV or TCCD. So you would need to make a choice: have TC for the vinyl feel and use an external mixer, or just use the torq with no TC and no external mixer because you wouldnt need one anymore. So by using the torq, you can use less gear, but loose the vinyl feel, unless you are fine to just use the jogdials on the torq. But maybe someone who actually has one can confirm, i am only reading the spec online.

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 8:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The total control is a good controler , but it isnt really intended for high quality stratching the xponent is well supported in VDJ and has touch senstive jogs and there is a mapper available for it.

The touch senstive jogs are a must have for acurate stratching , the build quality is better overal on the xponent aslo.

you aslo have the benifts of a booth , headphones and main output.

However it is larger and heavyer and only works with the supplied AC adaptor on.

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 7:06 am
Skyfxl

here are my specs....
im using vista as my OS 32 bit
2 gig ram
160 gig HD
dual core AMD anthlon

My current set up is:
DJ/Io Sound card
Numark total control
Stanton mixer (external)

it would be ok to get the xponenet as a controller? I dont do much scratching, im learning how to do it, I need more practice... heheh
i spin alot of house, just a few hip hop/ r&b..
what do u think about my current set up? should I change it to the exponent?
Are there any problems concerning the xponent with VDJ?

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 6:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)