快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon says the DN-HC4500 works fine...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know this is old news on this forum, but does anybody have any idea if or when the DN-HC4500 will work completely with VDJ?

I have contacted Denon tech support. They say it is a software issue. It seems this is the only controller of its kind that VDJ has been unable to successfully integrate, so I find that hard to beleive. At the same time, Denon has a very good QC reputation.

So... I hav noticed that the Denon dev team has a profile on this forum... where do you stand on this issue?

I guess I should also ask, VDJ team the same.

Atomix and Denon are both great company's, from my perspective, I do hope there is a solution for the DN-HC4500 / VDJ combination. It would make many owners' of both products out there very happy!

Thanks for any of your replies.

Cheers,

orange

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 10:34 am
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've been waiting for the same answer to your question too. With that said, I created a Midi mapper that works real well with VDJ. All buttons are mapped (Effects, Samples, Loops,,etc). The only issues are the knob and the Touch Sensitive wheel. I can't get either of them to work when they are turning left for scratching or for searching. They only turn right. I've read some posts on the forum about this issue but I still can't come to a resolution. I'm willing to upload the mapper for others to use until Denon/VDJ come up with a fix to the Native Support "Freezing" problem. Knowing VDJ we should have a resolution in the near future. I can't wait until they fix it so JPboggis can bring out his mapper.

By the way, I have a Denon X900 which is attached to my HC4500. I got my Midi mapper to work the crossfader for video transitions. It's awesome.!

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 10:50 am
bmac16 wrote :
"I've been waiting for the same answer to your question too. With that said, I created a Midi mapper that works real well with VDJ. "

~Did you build a mapper, or did you map the controls with the MIDI utility in VDJ? If you are just using the MIDI config in VDJ, I think I can help you with the jog wheel problem ur having. I use the jog wheels for browser searching, not scratching or track search, but it shouldnt be a problem to get that functioning. Let me know if U want some assistance.

bmac16 wrote :
"By the way, I have a Denon X900 which is attached to my HC4500. I got my Midi mapper to work the crossfader for video transitions. It's awesome.!"

~Yeah! I got an X900 too. Fabulous mixer! Sounds great for its price. Highly recommend this toy!

orange

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 11:48 am
I mapped the controls using the Midi Utility in VDJ. I would like the wheel used for scratching and the knob for brower searching or track searching.

I could use your assitance.

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 11:55 am
bmac16 wrote :
I mapped the controls using the Midi Utility in VDJ. I would like the wheel used for scratching and the knob for brower searching or track searching.

I could use your assitance.

Thanks

Ok. I got some ideas you might like. I will do that tonight. My laptop is not with me right now.

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 12:08 pm
Thanks for your help.

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 12:35 pm
elitedjs,

We're you able to look into a midi map for the HC4500's wheel and knob so they work properly?

Thanks

BMAC

发表时间 Fri 25 Jan 08 @ 8:16 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)