快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 with Virtual DJ Version 5 reg 6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I am having difficulties fully using my BCD 2000 with this software. I can use everything apart from my headphones do not work properly with the software. My headphones only seem to play the song I am actually using the cross fader with and not the other one through the PFL function. Can someone please help me, if I have not explained fully please tell me.

Thanks for your help

Mark

发表时间 Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 3:31 pm
Please someone help :( I nearly have it working, but not quite

发表时间 Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 6:34 pm
I have the same problem... please somebody help us. In the forum says that the demo version has this problem but.. if you buy it .. there is no chance to fail.. guess what??? it's a lie... i just bougth the professional edition $299 and is still not working well.... i follow the instructions of dj quintana.. but still doesn`t work. an interesting detail is that with my laptop Acer aspire 4520 the BCD2000 is working perfectly. But i can not mix videos with my laptop. On my desktop Pc i have also an M-audio Fast Track Pro card but when i try to use the BCD2000 i just turn it off. But the problem continue. i will try to uninstal the m-audio drivers... and post later the results.

发表时间 Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 7:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)