快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: burning the VDJ playlist

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I've searched around the forums and haven't run across anything...so I'd thought I'd ask...Is there any way to burn my VDJ playlist's I created to an audio or mp3 CD?

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 6:08 pm
Use the File->open command in Windows Media Player to navigate to My Documents/VirtualDJ/Playlists, open the playlist, click stop to stop it from playing (it starts by itself), then click burn. You should see a command in the pane on the right that says: "Burn <playlist name>." Insert a CDR and burn away!

Have fun ;)

BTW, in the newer versions of Media Player, you right-click in the title bar to open the standard menus :)

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 7:52 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
thanks--g

发表时间 Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 6:51 pm
BERTINNPRO InfinityMember since 2004
IF YOU HAVE A EXTERNAL DVD RECORDER CONNET DIRECT TO THE OUTPUTS AUDIO AND VIDEO AND JUST RECORD REALTIME AND CREATED YOUR OUN VIDEO MIX. NO ONE VERSION OF VIRTUAL DJ HAS THIS FEATURE AT THIS MOMENT, ONLY CD BURNNING.

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 6:37 pm
Bertinn - are you saying I can burn a DVd from VDJ ( video and music) by connecting the audio and video outputs from the pc to the dvd recorder ? are you referring to a dvd home recorder ( like for TV shows) or a PC DVD burner - please explain more - I would like to create DVDs of my VDJ multi-song mixes with the video transition included ( I can use this as backup if VDJ or PC fails)

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 9:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)