快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP - Which CD-J to buy?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all!!

Been using Virtual DJ for a year or so now with the hercules controller but recently really looking to purchase a set of CD-Js. Think its time to sell up my 1210s aswell! What I want is though to use my CD-Js direct with Virtual DJ without the Hercules controller as rather use a set of CD-Js that immitate vinyl. So want the CD-Js to act as the controllers, play mp3s through them etc etc.. What CD-Js are compatable with Virtual DJ to do this and what do they need to have, connector wise?

Next long but silly question. As was using the internal mixer before with the Hercules and only really playing about never got to use the proper external mixer.. so you know what the next question is going to be.. How do I hook up the lappy, CD-Js and mixer all together so the mixer controls the output to the speakers etc and can crossfade. Im presuming thats all down to the laptop and the outputs on that.. so next question... sorry for blabbling on.. what do I need on the laptop? Howmany audio outputs and are there many laptops that have this many inbuilt or do I need to purchase another sound card for the lappy..

Ok to round it up heres the major info I need to know..

CD-Js - Which one's to purchase and what do they need to have to work with Virtual DJ
Mixer- How do I connect this to the laptop
Laptop - What does it have to have on it and how do I hook this all up so I can use.. my external mixer, my cd-js to control the mp3s and ermmm anything else...???

Thanks for all your help!!

You lot are amazing!

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 2:33 pm
this is going to sound silly aswell.. but do I need to purchase a Hercules Mk2 to save all the flapping about with the laptop and new sound cards etc? As currently just using the one with the one usb out..

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 2:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)