快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Gig

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everyone.

Last night I had a function everything was running smoothly at the beginning and for best part of the night, Then all of a sudden my Vestax VCI 100 stopped functioning within Virtual DJ, so i had to use Laptop and put all my files into play list and select auto mix. Again everything was ok till my computer wanted to refresh the screen and the hard drive started to search for files again :( but virtual DJ kept playing I was glad that my gig was nearly over. I am going to re do my laptop this week and purchase another external hard drive. What do you use without any problems links to some would be helpful.

发表时间 Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 6:14 am
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
sounds like your harddrive disconnected and reengaged by loading the FAT table. What kind of interface does your drive use, USB, Firewire or eSATA? If you use 4pin firewire, that could be the problem, the connection can easily get loose. You can tighten the male casing with some pliers to make it a more snug fit.

If it's USB, connection should probably be fine, but maybe a fault in the hard drive or the usb device on the computer?

发表时间 Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 9:59 am
Hi thank you for your reply it is a USB connection i have and i made sure that when i fitted the Hard drive that it was tight although the drive does move around in side the case. I do have a spare drive a Western Digital MyBook 500GB the only thing i don't like about it is when the drive is not being used it has a spin down function as far as i know if i did use this and the drive was in use all the time then this should not be a problem.

发表时间 Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 12:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)