快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: External Soundcards...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey everybody :)

hopefully soon i will be getting an external soundcard so i can use tcv. but the Maya 44, which i THINK is back in production (correct me if im wrong) is so damn expensive! for me anyway. is there any cheaper ones out there that arent crappy?
i thought i found one but it seemed to only work with certain brands of speakers or something wierd.

please help me out asap :) :)

thank you!

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 4:17 pm

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 7:36 pm
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
think like that: I'm too poor to buy a cheap soundcard.
I just ordered te focusrite saffire le for $250, but that is twice as the maya so if I would be you I would wait till you grow the budget
because everything else goes on usb i would go firewire or pcmcia, anyway you need minimum 2stereo inputs(4channels input) simultaneous thee same kind, usualy analog or digital if your tt shoots out digital and 4 or 6 chanels output (three stereo outputs)

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 8:21 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
to add to lex's comment; there is a saying we have in dutch: 'goed kopen is duur kopen' which means 'a cheap buy is an expensive buy'. if you want cheaper than a maya44, just stick to cdjs and turntables. judging that you call yourself a dj in your name, i assume you pretend to take it seriously... you wouldnt spin on belt-drive turntables would you?

发表时间 Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 6:48 am
does the maya 44 or gigaport work with windows vista?

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 8:07 pm
yeah i do try to take it pretty seriously, but the fact that i am a student with a poor paying job has a lot to do with it. i would surely get the maya 44 if i had the money.
i saw that there are ones for sale on ebay for cheaper... ill check them out.

发表时间 Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 4:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)