快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Ext control disconnected during mix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Super-PRO InfinityMember since 2007
This is happening ever since VDJ 4.3 up to VDJ5r6
The time code vinyls get disconnected randomly without obvious reason (at least I don't see one).
So while I am blending two videos together one of controles got disconnected, but a file continue to play.
I handle that by switching On/Off SAFE MODE under PERFORMANCES. Then it can be again controlled by external vinyls, but just for some time, till it happens again. It happens approximately every fifth song, or sometimes it bares longer.
Also have noticed if u scratch or do more comprehensive blending, then it happens more often..

It wasn't the case on VDJ v4.2 as it was not disconnecting the controllers.

The hardware I use:
A PC (2,2 Dual Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, Ati x1300 [256MB dedicated], Win XP)
Behringer BCD-2000
Serato vinyls & Technics 1200's

Please help, this is driving me nutz.
Thanx

发表时间 Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 3:12 pm
I think that this happened to me yesterday for first time. I never had problem.
I always play with timecode cd's and when the left player was playind suddenly it stopped.
The cd player didn't stop to play, I was listening the timecode signal from my headphones.
I pressed the tc button and then the play button with the mouse and then it started to play and everything was ok.
After one hour the same thing happened again.
What could happen?

发表时间 Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 9:56 am
Super, How is it possible to play with serato vinyls?

发表时间 Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 11:03 am
Hey @ all!

I have the same problem only with the left player!

I'm using original Numark TCV's and have sometimes and that randomly a bad or no Timecode...

When I'm looking in the Timecode-Options it seems to be all good, the waves are pretty, but 0% Quality... New Autoconfig and it works...

I have this prob with 2 different soundcards, with the stanton ScratchAmp 2 and the VV-Card.

It seems to be a bug... and its horrible in a set...

Greetz
Avaco

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 3:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)