快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ + DJM800 + CDJ-1000 - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

st0k3dCUE userMember since 2007
than wtf i cant get it to work, i cant get the drivers to install its driving me out of my mind!!!

i got the new version and everything, it wont let me install the freaking drivers

i made a post on the numark forums but im just formatting my pc... vista is doing nothing for me but using resources

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 7:09 pm

Vista will ask for permitions to install the drivers (damn Vista), but just allow it.
Or if you are not admin at Vista, right click to "run as administrator".

Or if you are back on XP before reading this, ignore the above, and just plain install ;)

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 7:49 pm
see it wouldnt even ask at all... i even had my extremely extremely knowledgable computer programmer friend give it a go and it wouldnt work. We tried a bunch of other random drivers we found and that didnt work either. Asio4all, some other numark usb vista driver etc no luck. we tried it on his vista pc with the same results... i dunnos o well i should have it up and running tomorrow on a fresh xp format i hope

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 11:01 pm

Ah, think I got it... why its acting all weird at your PC

You are using same USB port as you had the Hercules MK2 console (USB), and since you try to install a new USB audio device on same port, stupid Windows dont get it... (had another user with same issue)

Uninstall the Herc, or move the Numark VV to different port, and you're gold ;)

(you might have to reboot after the Herc uninstall if you go that route)

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 11:30 pm
thats not it, ive never had the hercules installed on this laptop (2 days old)... so i duno what the hell it was.. but just finshed redoing the laptop with xp, so imma try it out first thing tomorrow hopfully it works and im good to go... ill update

thanks for the tips and advice buddy

cheers
adam

发表时间 Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 3:27 am
sooo i finally got it working durrrrrrrr

apparently if you plug the AC power in, and the usb cable... it doestn work, i accidentally unplugged the AC power and bam kicked right in.. i almost wanted to shoot myself

that being said goit it all running and its effin sweeeeeeeeet i love it

发表时间 Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 5:05 pm
st0k3d wrote :
sooo i finally got it working durrrrrrrr

apparently if you plug the AC power in, and the usb cable... it doestn work, i accidentally unplugged the AC power and bam kicked right in.. i almost wanted to shoot myself

that being said goit it all running and its effin sweeeeeeeeet i love it

Ok but I use my MK2 with a power supply as well so u may have a problem with your mk2, unless you are tryin to use it without it hooked up to the computer, if u were you cant do that.

发表时间 Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 9:25 pm
st0k3d wrote :

THAT is really really odd... But happy you got it up and running ;)

发表时间 Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:25 am
yea i thought so as well, but its whatever

i did a new years party and killed it, and VDJ was a huge help with it!

to the other guy, im wasnt using my hercules mk2, i was using my numark virtual vinyl box

it works perfect now, ill just never use the external power (not that i would ever have a reason to)

发表时间 Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 3:12 pm
Hi, Very nice setup by the way!

You should probably take your laptop back to the shop if it's not working properly when the power cord is, because no doubt there's be a time when your battery runs out of juice in the middle of a set! Also, I think most processors don't perform at full speed when they're battery powered, so you won't be getting the most out of your new laptop!

Happy mixin'.

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 7:25 am
st0k3d wrote :
yea i thought so as well, but its whatever

i did a new years party and killed it, and VDJ was a huge help with it!

to the other guy, im wasnt using my hercules mk2, i was using my numark virtual vinyl box

it works perfect now, ill just never use the external power (not that i would ever have a reason to)

Sorry bout the misunderstanding on my part, thought u were usin the mk2:)

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 2:07 pm
bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
stoked are you using your send/returns for efx to mixer i read in another post that ur outputing from ur efx to amp .wrong use send/returns so u can select your channel for efeect on that channel

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 11:57 pm
BIGVOD
I GOT HERCULES MK2 CONSOLE. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE TRIAL VERSION OF PRO 5. I WANNA USE TIMECODES BUT IT TELLS ME ASIO ERROR WHENEVER I TRY TO CONFIGURE. HAVE U GOT A CLUE HOW THIS STUFF WORKS?

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 8:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)