快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New Here, need help with dj console mk1, please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

im currently using the dj console mk1, with virtual dj version 1, is there any way i can upgrade to a newer virtual dj?

also i see that i can download timecoded cd's, can i use them with the mk1 and a denon dn-n6000? if so how would i go about this?

THANKS to anyone who replys

love and respect,
dj rebel

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 4:36 pm
yeah, would strongly recommend investing in the pro version that is now at version 5, and have lots of great features

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:05 pm
is there any way i can upgrade to something less new thats free? maybe like version 3.0. currently i do not have enough money to be spending.

i've had the console for 2 years now and only use it a couple of times. im not to sure i wanna up grade to a higher version because im not yet completely satisfy with what i have. thats way i post the question that maybe a slighty newer version will boost my confidence?

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:09 pm

Well, you are a bit stuck back in old version/technology, as the MK1 did not have a serial number. Because of that, there arent any upgrades either.

What you can do, is get the MK2 version of the console, that is A LOT better, and also includes VDJ 3.4 for free.
This version also have a serial number, so you can upgrade to version 5 (or later) for a discount.

Or you can get the lastest version 5 straight away, but unfortunately there isnt any discount.

You can always try the free demo though, and see if its something you want to save up for:
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

When/if you buy it, its only once, as all upgrades have been free for full users, since version 1 to version 5

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:13 pm
alright then, thanks.

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 8:55 pm
after i install software of D.J control mp3 and try to run it

It gives me a Protection errow 16 and nothing works.

Please tell me whot shuld i do

T.Y
please send me an answer to my e_mail

tonytk1k@hotmail.com

发表时间 Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 3:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)