快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems with rev6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Bugs ?

1 - I create a folder for example December 2007. I put some files in it. I start vdj. In the browser i search this folder, and click right-mouse button and select "add folder to search db". Then another day i put some new files in this folder. I start vdj, and the new files are not in the db. I have to make another "add folder to search db". Is this correct ? I suppose that once you have added one folder to the db, when you check, fix and clean this db it should update the db removing not existing files, and adding new ones .... Perhaps a bug ?

2 - In rev6 it only recognizes audio files. vdj cant find any video file ( mpg, mpeg, vob ...). Seems like only can find audio files ( mp3, wma ...). Cant find option to search video files and karaoke files. Perhaps a bug ? Something missing in rev6 ? In show options it only appears Show Cover, it doesnt appear show video, show music and show karaoke.

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 12:27 pm
Answer to your first question:
Once you have made a Fav folder and you Add to Database, then u add songs to it, all you have to do is right click on that folder again and select Add To Database. I dont understand why u say u need to make a new folder everytime.

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 4:14 pm
its not a favorite folder. I create in windows explorer a folder. Then add files to this folder. Then start vdj. I search this folder and right-click "add folder to search db". Works fine. Adds the files to the db.
Then another day i put some new files in this folder. Start vdj. I run check, fix and clean options in browser tab of Config. And the new files dont appear. I have to browse again and ordering "add folder to search db" again. Which seems a bug.

any suggestions second question ?

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 6:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)