快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: problem with dac2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just got a new laptop for a backup system & I want to use a dac2 but can't get it to work I'm using 5.rev6 & I downloaded the drivers from pcdj but the controller just wont work any suggestions...........

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 9:41 pm

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 1:12 pm
windows xp & I'm sure it's not the controller because up until a week ago it was used on another system

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 1:39 pm
If your using a mapper, you may find you have no LEDS or LED displays, as there is a bug in 5r6. It has been addressed and should be fixed in the next release. If you want to check, you may find that pressing a button on the DAC actually still works!

If your not using a mapper, I am then lost!

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 6:22 pm
Hi, same problem...
I have a laptop and I want to use the pcdj dac-2. It worked when first installed. however, I had to re-install windows(xp) recently. I have not been able to get my contolller to work since. I first used the dmc1 mapper. I could not get this to work as it had before, so I tried the dac 2 driver/mapper. I need to get it working by new-years eve. Any ideas? HELP!

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 5:51 pm
If you RE-installed windows and now your dac2 will not work. Have you re-installed the drivers?

if not go and re-download the drivers and install them once more.

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 7:32 pm
You can also
contact support and ask for rev 5 as the DAC works great in that version if you would like.

发表时间 Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 12:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)