快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems with MK2 headphone selection

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok i recently got VDJ Pro and the Mk2.. i just got my headphones yesterday and i am having a hard time getting everything set up to preview tracks before fading/mixing them into the Mk2 output.

here's how i have everything set up.

VDJ:
input: no inputs/timecodes
output: external mixer
soundcard: Herc Mk2

Mk2:
no external inputs
only connected via USB
the controls are working for both decks
output 1/2 go to channel 7
output 3/4 go to channel 8 on the main mix board, which is outputted to a sound system

Now, the problem is when i go to switch headphone selection, it selects WHAT IS BEING OUTPUTTED Through 1/2 & 3/4, in addition to whats playing over my headphones. Also, the main crossfader on the MK2 also affects what i am hearing on my headphones. I can completely fade out what i am hearing over my headphones. Do i have something configured incorrectly? What i want is for the headphone selection to be completely independant of whats being outputted through the mk2, so i can cue up what i am going to be mixing in. Right now the headphones are pointless and i really cant mix anything because of this.

i have looked at the instruction manual for both VDJ and the Herc. i briefly read over the content on this board, but the only article that seemed relevant had the Herc config screenshot in spanish. Can anyone help me out here?

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 10:21 am
VDJ:
input: no inputs/timecodes
output: external mixer
soundcard: Herc Mk2

Change to this
Input: None
Output: Headphone
Soundcard: MK2

Now it will work

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 2:49 pm
freehatHome userMember since 2008
what about with the MK1? I can't get my preview function to work!

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 8:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)