快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Tagging MP3s

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a few songs that I ripped from a MIX CD that I made a while back. Since I made the CD myself it was not in the CDDB so they ripped down with name like "Track01" etc.

I have renamed these files on my HD and used ID3 TagIt to strip the tags (both IDv1 and IDv2) and then re-tag them by filename for both versions. However, when I look at them in Virtual Vinyl.. I still am only able to see them as "Track01" etc.. If I right click on the file and go to info.. the actual file name appears. How can I get Vinyl to see the NEW tags???

I have also tried cleaning and fixing and updating the database but nothing changes.. PLEASE help :-(

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 3:20 pm
anyone? :-(

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 6:54 am
check to see if some sort of file protection is on that is not allowing you save the change. Also how does it read in another audio program

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 3:04 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
are you sure your retaggin worked? open them in winamp or something and check. vdj will interpolate the names by the filename if the tag is not present. could be somelike what reggieward said.

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 10:44 pm
So what I found about this.. and the ONLY way it seems to work...

RIP the CDs and when this is done they are usually auto-tagged from the CDDB
Use ID3 Tag-it to strip versions 1 and 2 of the tags
Use ID3 Tag-it to create version 1 tags from Filenames
Use ID3 Tag-it to create version 2 tags from Filenames

Now the crazy thing as I mentioned before is when I look at these files in VDJ the tags are either unchanged or sometimes appear as "Track 1" etc..

The way I have found to fix this is that after using ID3 Tag-it to tag the mp3s I then add an extra character to the filename for example I would change "Flo-Rida - Low" to "Flo-Rida - Low-" adding the "-" to the end of the filename

When I look at the files in VDJ now the tag reads correctly.. VERY STRANGE INDEED!!!

发表时间 Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 1:29 pm
After you've modified your tracks, open VDJ, right-click the folder that they are in, then click Scan for Tags. This will update the dataabase. If you modify or add tracks frequently, you might want to enable "Read ID3 Tags" in the browser section of Config, as well as "Add Automatically" under Search Database. This should fix you up ;)

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 9:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)