快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VOB interlace issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've been very happy with VDJ in terms of reliability & working incredibly well on my macbookpro. I'm using VDJ for video only, and all my files are VOB files, as I understood this is the best format to use with VDJ. However, my videos aren't looking as crisp as on the dvd's - they have little white lines through them & can be choppy at times.
I was recommended by another DJ to convert them all into MPEG-2 files as my mac could translate them better than VOB's. I'm wondering if i should do this or will another beta version of VDJ come out to help with the VOB issue?
thanks so much! i love it so far and has been working very smoothly besides this on my mac....

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 2:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this issue is known to the dev team ,

and should be fixed for the next beta

Thanks for your feedbacks

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 4:50 pm
awesome, thanks! i wasn't sure if it was my files or the beta...

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 5:09 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
or you could use high quality h264 which is what I'm converting all my video to. The whole mp4 format is pretty great, it supports tagging and album art etc. However the vob de-interlace thing has been sent to the dev team and they are aware.

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 10:07 pm
excellent! i've been trying different formats, and haven't been that happy with my conversions so far (MPEG, MOV, AVI, etc etc).
h.264 looks really crisp - thanks for the suggestion!

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 11:28 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)