快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: dmc2 tempo faster on left deck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

After about 3 hours into the job the left deck started to play at a faster tempo but still displayed the correct bpm. It seems to be about 5.9% faster. I am using the dj5 v5 with an external 250g hard drive. Any ideas

发表时间 Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 1:04 am
that's weird cuz that happened to me last night as well, i had to manually adjust as the right deck started to play about 5BPM slower than the left side after about 3 hours into it, i eventually played backup device and restarted VDJ, i thought it might have somethign to do with my SL-1 but i guess it's a bug in VDJ...

ANy insights??

i'm using win xp, 2 x iCDX controllers, and the Serato SL-1 Sound Card Interface

发表时间 Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 1:56 pm
I've not had any problems like this, but I am using the DMC-2 mapper rather than native support.

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 1:43 pm

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 4:18 pm
I ran the track on the left deck and played it, i loaded the same track on the right deck and they both had the same BPM listed. The left deck played around 5% faster than the left. The program worked perfect for me all night saturday at the club........???????????

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 5:48 pm

My partner & I both have this problem with 2 différent DMC2 on 2 different computers.

Everything going well then left deck begin to PLAY faster then the corect tempo indicated on the DMC2 deck.

For example, Sean Paul - Temperature (125 bpm) was playing on the right deck and I was mixing Nina Sky - Move Your Body on the left (122bpm) when the bug occured.

So, I needed to mix Nina Sky at -6% instead of +1.5% to get beat to beat... Very weird problem !

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 1:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)