快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Record!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey, i tried to record my mixes, but it doesnt do that, it just says "waiting to start" but when i play the song it does nt record (i used to record my mixes b4, but now that i have turntables it doesnt) .why?

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 2:16 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey buddy. Think of the electronics of mixing like water. Let's think of the flow of water in your setup. Your turntables flow to your soundcard, your inputs of your soundcard talk to VDJ, then the waters flows to your Maya output, then that flows to your mixer. Then your mixer flows to the stereo. That's what you want to record right? On your mixer there should be a booth out or monitor out. That is the same as your master out. You need to get that output to a recording device. I personally have a Sound blaster card that I run that output to and then use the s/w that came with it to record.

I think there is a way in VDJ to record without an external recording program by selecting your recording source in the program.

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 5:30 pm
well, in VDJ there is something like a section that if u go there u can record, but i dont know how to record with turntables b/c it doesnt start recording.

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 8:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)