快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: **** New DN-HC4500 Software Now Available SYS 1002****

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
Click Here:

You will need to use your UPDATER software on the CD-ROM disc that you got (also included with this download)

Follow directions in the manual (also included in the PDF doc with this download)

Download ONCE! (no mail option)

http://www.denondj.com/plugin.asp?prod=DN-HC4500

New & Current Plug In’s as of December 2007 (Sys 1002)

Enabled CD control when DN-HC4500 is not connected to a PC
    -No instructions required, software improvement

Added Leopard MAC OS (Version10.5) support

Added ALL (0x7F) to the MIDI channel of the MIDI configuration commands.

Notification of Misprint in Operating Instructions (page 15, MIDI List)
    A1 Dimmer LED 0x3C -> 0x3E
    A2 Dimmer LED 0x3D -> 0x3F

DENON DJ ASIO Driver update (V1.01)
    Added Windows Vista/XP SP2 dual boot support
    *This should clear up those who could not change the ASIO buffer size from 512
    (this does not make it compatible with VISTA MIDI, that driver is being worked on)

发表时间 Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 10:29 am
Successfully patched HC-4500 firmware with 1002 using the update program.

Can now report that the CD trays work without PC connected,

Unfortuantly the freeze lockup problem still occurs with VDJ (5.0 rev6) in native mode - I'm using the built in ASIO soundcard.

(Not that this firmware says it's a fix for VDJ).

Thought it might be only when you use the wheels, so tried without using them and still get the lockup, just doing basic stuff, play,cue, pitch adjust etc, doesn't take long for the freeze to occur.

It would be nice to have some clarification as to if its a vdj bug or the controller firmware, but I know it's being worked on.

发表时间 Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 1:37 pm
I participate in this Forum, and as well as the one for HC 4500, and I can tell that the Denon Deveolopers are aware of the problem, and so are the VDJ Developers, and both have or are in communcation. So we just have to wait and see what happens Denon DJ, can you shead some light on the situation?

发表时间 Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 6:32 pm
I'll download latest driver in order to check, if you guys have problems with native asio driver try this one: www.asio4all.com

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 11:44 am
Manquin - I still get the problem even when not using ASIO or the hc-4500 soundcard at all, in native mode, i don't think it's the asio driver.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 12:58 pm
nickgoodman wrote :
Manquin - I still get the problem even when not using ASIO or the hc-4500 soundcard at all, in native mode, i don't think it's the asio driver.

did you try using the asio4all driver?

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 3:32 pm
CAN YOU POST THE LINK FOR THE ASIO DRIVERFORALL?

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 2:33 am
www.asio4all.com

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 11:31 am
has anybody had any luck with the asio4all drivers?

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 11:23 am
Hi Folks,

running rev 6; 102 firmware for HC-4500; latest Denon Asio or PC soundcard.

Here is what I get:
- After starting the system display for left drive shows loop A activated. (reproducable) And some other unexpected things on the display.

- Playing with the loop buttons locks the system up. No reaction on keypresses on controller, nor PC. Resolve only through switching off controller. Unlocks VDJ software and typically stops it after the message that it still plays music. (at least unhearable for me :-))

My best guess, the controller does not reply to sth. and locks the system until controller os switched off.

Does anyone have a free midi-protocoll sniffer to check the traffic between PC and controller and to confirm my guess?

Regards

Markus

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 8:59 am
Don't really want to install the asio4all driver as I don't think it will help (as I still get the freeze up with using internal laptop soundcard).

I think we will just have to wait patiently.

I think if the the 'bug' results in a software fix to VDJ, we won't have to wait too long at all, history suggests VDJ fix these things PDQ, However if it means a Denon firmware fix, might be waiting a while....

Apparently its the 'handshake' between the two, according to the Denon forum, and we know there is communication between the two dev teams.

Maybe someone in the know can enlighten us, as it's gone a bit quiet, I suspect it's been fixed and we are just waitiing for testing or enough fixes to go into a new version/revision...

I know the VDJ team like to (historically) give us xmas presents...

In the meantime. Get midi mapping !

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 10:31 am
well guys i too have been going nuts. But i can tell you this: PCDJ promises to release there PCDJ VJ update to fix all problems with the hc4500. So being that its practically the same software. (same developers). vdj should be ready at the same time too. rite????

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 3:35 pm
As a former PCDJ user, I would not get to excited about the promises they make.

发表时间 Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 4:42 pm
rudiejPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I downloaded pcdj-vj release Januari 2008,
and it works fine for me,
I've been testing for over 3 hours and it
still plays { No Freezes }

发表时间 Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 3:50 pm
Good to know that is an advance.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 10:23 am
Could anyone help me in creating in the MIDI settings a way to use the pitch + - buttons. I have been using the on screen controls for that feature. Please let me know what I have to do. Thanks a million. Oh Another thing how do i get the sound effects to work using the Dn-HC4500 I can't get them to work. I am not using the ASCIO sound feature given to us on the virtual settings. I am using the 6.1 sound card feature. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong. Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 12:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)