快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HC4500 - What's the Consensus?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just wondering what the experience is for folks who are using the HC4500 with VDJ 5.0 rev. 6? I have read that it's working great for some, while others are still having freezing problems.

I want to purchase VDJ for my Mac once it gets stable enough, but I am pondering putting leopard on my Mac, and using bootcamp and windows XP to run the windows version of VDJ, and use my HC4500 with it. I just want to know that this is something that is stable, and feasible? It's a big decision, since I am running Traktor 3.2 on my mac now, VERY stable, and then switching to Leopard to run bootcamp means that I will have to upgrade Traktor to 3.3 which is unstable.

Crazy, there's so much commotion going on right now with DJing software and I know that everybody is working really hard to get bugs out and all that. I am really eager to start using VDJ, but at the same time, I know that my set-up right now is super stable.....so maybe I just have to suck it up for another month or so....or a few months.....

发表时间 Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 9:38 am
Think it will be great once :

The firmware is updated to allow :

The CD trays to be used when the computer is not plugged in (it is a backup after all)
Vista support.
Native support doesn't freeze under VDJ (not sure if this is the firmware or the VDJ)

And JPboggis finishes his mapper (his others are awesome).

These will all come i'm sure, had the same problem with the DAC-3 when it came out, had to wait for the software to support natively.

According to the Denon site - theres a new version of the firmware out to day (1002), but it doesn't say where to get it from or what it fixes !

http://www.denondjforums.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8264

It will come !

发表时间 Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 10:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)