快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: vdj crash when load song

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jib90Home userMember since 2005
hii i had vdj on my pc and then i formated it and when i installed the latest virtual dj console edition after i formated my pc now when i load songs and try to swith to another window vdj crashes untill the song had loaded 100% then it will let me change window. it does this with every song i load also vdj will not let me change the size of the window because i used to have my vdj window small not full screen so i cud chat on msn. can any body help me with this ?? cheers

发表时间 Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 5:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what spec is your laptop ?

发表时间 Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 2:50 pm
my pcs fine mate it only started messing up after i formatted pc its really annoying me now though.. also i hav noticed i cnt open vdj when i have another program playing a song for example when i hav windows media player open and click vdj it says that the controller is not plugged in but then when i close wmp and click vdj it works fine it never ust to do this :S

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 4:52 pm
I would double check that you have the latest direct x and video card drivers.

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 5:35 pm
i have install direct x 10 now and still got the same problem and it is really annoying :S i dont kno why it was fine then messed up when i formated my pc need to solve this problem! no body had the same problem as this before?? cheers

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 11:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)