快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: hd2500 mapping ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ultsndsPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i'm trying to map the hd2500 and want to know if it's possible to do a combo, like tap + filter = automix? any help would be appreciated.

mike

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 1:51 am
ultsndsPRO InfinityMember since 2005
*bump*

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 4:15 pm
I don't think it's possible to create combinations via MIDI mapping.

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:34 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
jpboggis wrote :

Yes it is possible, but by native support

发表时间 Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 9:16 pm
Could you explain how?

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 6:13 pm
Denon DJ wrote :
jpboggis wrote :

Yes it is possible, but by native support

I know that (My mapper that's currently under development will utilise combinations, e.g: JOG MODE + PLAY to start playback and perform an automatic video crossfade), but the end-user MIDI mapper in VDJ doesn't allow combinations.

It's possible that it could be updated in a future version of VDJ to allow this, similar to the keyboard mapper.

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 6:37 pm
@jpboggis -

just a guess, but i'm assuming if vdj include native support in a future version for the hd2500, it would be quite easy to alter and recompile your 4500 mapper to a create a 2500 mapper, having similar buttons/leds an all? I'm not suggesting you get one of these just to make a mapper, but possibly pass on your source code to someone that does (thats not me - don't have a 2500 either!)

发表时间 Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 10:21 pm
DenonDJ confirmed on these forums that the two use very similar MIDI protocol, so it probably won't be too difficult for Dev Team to modify the native HC4500 support to support this controller too, possibly even using the same code (I.e: HC4500 works for both.) It's possible that it might even work now (Perhaps someone with a HC2500 could try.)

As far as the buttons are concerned, not much (If anything) would need changing. The big downside is the LCD screen on the HC2500 isn't accessible via MIDI, so there will be no text display, song time, etc. It's a shame Denon couldn't have displayed a simulation of the the HC4500 displays on this when it's in MIDI mode.

发表时间 Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 11:27 pm

发表时间 Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 2:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)