快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: is recursing possible?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is recursing a folder, like in the pc version possible?

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 12:02 am
No it is not.

I can't recall exactly why (it has something to do with Mac OS X's file system or something related to it), but I do remember seeing this specifically stated by an Atomix Teamer a month or so ago.

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 3:29 am
djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
When i recurse some of my songs show up in the browser....i tunes uses a folder system, as you know,but the songs that showed up, were not in folders. They had all the info built right into the mp4 (title,artist) Unlike i tunes folders example.... music folder-notorious big folder-ready to die album folder-juicy(song) ....versus juicy mp4 which has all that info built in somehow...does anyone know how to convert all the info in the folders into the mpeg's(having no folders, just mpeg's....?) The non folder mpegs show up in i tunes exactly the same as the folder songs thanks jon

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 5:30 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
With the new global searching database, recursing is no longer that important is it? As long as you have the top folder added to your search database you should find everything within the sub-folders as well...

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 11:29 am
actually, it is still as important. recursing gives you the possibillity to, well, recurse subfolders only, and then you can for instance sort by bpm, and then pick tunes that you know are in that folder, whitout having to skip through all the hundreds of other tracks you have in that particular bpm.

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 1:31 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
hm..that's true...I just never used it like that.
I always use playlist and I don't really mind going through several tracks with the same BPM...but I see your point :)

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)