快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark Battle Pack

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone ever used Numark Battle pack, with timecoded vinyl? (+mixing with laptop)

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 7:04 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
JUst answered in your other post. I believe the pack has belt driven TT's...not good.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 07 @ 8:54 pm
not worth the money, they are direct drive but they are flimsy and cheap...technics 1200's are the only way to go...i bought this pack and haven't been able to pay anyone to take it off my hands!!

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 11:06 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't buy it!!! Spend that money on a single technics, then buy another one when you can afford it.

The production value isn't very good, and when you're ready to upgrade, nobody will buy it from you!

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 4:23 am
i disagree... when you buy technics you pay for the name... there are many more turntables out there with the same and even better features... i play numark tt500s and they have 5.0 kg of torque that is quite a bit more than technics... the thing with technics is yes they were there in the beginning and have been around forever but what has changed since the late 70's early 80's... not much...

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 4:59 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
True, but technics hold their resale value better. I've also had bad luck with numark stuff crapping out on me.

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 9:51 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well guys, as he stated in his other post, he really on tight budget n only getting started.. And he not gonna do at club but more to bedroom djing or small parties. Im sure in time to come, when he ready, he should upgrade but in the moment, i think the battle pack is good for him to have the "feel.

Look at this or his another one thread and u koe wat i talking abt:)

Regards.

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 2:45 pm
just fyi, i cracked my battle back out again this past saturday to give it another fair shot, first off all i can't seem to get a solid TC signal with these tables, and second of all the torque is so bad i couldn't even get some basic scratch techniques to work right, technics are great but i also agree that there are tables that are just as good, just save your money and avoid the battle pack, worst investment of my money

发表时间 Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 6:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)