快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: does anyone use tccds?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys, i just bought two cdj 1000 mk3's, and i'm using the time coded cds..
everything is working ok, but when i play the song, i was told there are little clicks or jittery sounds, which i tested earlier a few times in comparison with another program. I noticed there were no clicks or clacks on that program but with vdj there were many. I'm a big fan of vdj and still a die hard vdj user. can you guys help me out as to why i'm hearing those click clack jittery sounds? the sound quality sounds about 85% good, but the rest you can hear those click clacks,

thanks,

jc

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 8:45 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi JC, Try push the performances slider to fastest n latency auto n untick both safe mode n overclock.. N check the cable are properly insert:)

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 1:21 pm
ok kool, it seems like its working and i tried like what you said, but its like i just finished running tests on it, and i cant hear them anymore, but then if i turn them off when i'm not using them and the computer is still on, then i turn the cdjs back on and open up vdj, then those sounds come back.

what do you think that could be? just wondering, like maybe i should restart the cpu when i decide to use the cdjs, or, vice versa?

if i'm not sounding clear just let me know, but i have been testing it for the last few hours to see what it could be,

thanks,

jc

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 9:56 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi JC, The sound should not not be back... hmmm.. This is strange.. hmmm..do u use the mk2?? Try not with asio4all... just use the mk2 asio. see if there is differences.

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 10:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)