快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: V5.0.4 - BCD 2000 stops playing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Last summer I tried VDJ V4 with my BCD 2000, but it crashed very often on my reinstalled Acer Aspire 1496 Notebook (Win XP), the same problem a lot of other BCD 2000 users seemed to have.

Now I saw that V5 was released and so I took a look at it.
After killing all unnecessary tasks in taskman (intel wlan-driver, power-management, touchpad, ...) it seemed to work better and more stable with the BCD 2000.

But there still seems to be a small problem with the BCD 2000 (that I want to use native with all its features) - after an unspecific time (about 1 hour) it stops playing. The buttons respond, but nothing happens.
To resolve it, I only have to go to the Setup-Menu and change the Soundcard setting (e. g. from BCD to ASIO BCD or vice versa), then the music continues automatic.

Sure, this a workaround, but it needs to long in a live session ...

I hope this can be finally fixed (like other developers did it in FutureDecks, B-DJ, Traktor, ...) in a future release to make VDJ the best audio and video mixing tool ALSO for BCD 2000-Users (I guess there is a lot of them) .

Keep up the good, unique and innovative work!

Max

PS: I only have the demo-version of VDJ - does anyone know if with the full version it is also possible to control (e. g. volume-fade) the BCD 2000 analog-Inputs like (Phono, Line) and use the BCD 2000-input-select-buttons to switch to them?

发表时间 Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 10:34 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there there are a few hardware issues on the bcd 2000 chip which can cause the bcd to conflict and stop they tried to fix this with the 3000 but still some of the issues remain unfortunately

try for starters to dissable the wifi , as this commonly conflicts with the bcd then check your system for any more conflicts

http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

发表时间 Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 10:49 am
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
maxsound wrote :
Last summer I tried VDJ V4 with my BCD 2000, but it crashed very often on my reinstalled Acer Aspire 1496 Notebook (Win XP), the same problem a lot of other BCD 2000 users seemed to have.

But there still seems to be a small problem with the BCD 2000 (that I want to use native with all its features) - after an unspecific time (about 1 hour) it stops playing. The buttons respond, but nothing happens.
To resolve it, I only have to go to the Setup-Menu and change the Soundcard setting (e. g. from BCD to ASIO BCD or vice versa), then the music continues automatic.

I did a 4hr set on Virtual DJ Radio last nite with no problems from my BCD200..
Im running a IBM T60, 2GB Ram, Drive 1- 60Gb Drive 2 (CD Bay) 120Gb
Running VDJ 5 rev5

I have had no problems at all with all the versions of Virtual DJ running the IBM hardware, but i have had issues with it running on Dell & HP
so all my laptops i buy now are IBM / Lenovo :P

Cheers
Kaoz

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 3:20 am
You can fix this issue by turning of wireless lan
it works for me on my HP laptop

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:25 am
The best fix of all is to get rid of the crappy Behringer hardware all together. You got a nice piece of software being controlled by junk?

BC

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 3:34 am
BCD2000 works more stable using moramax's mapper.

发表时间 Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 2:56 am
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
manquin_dj wrote :
BCD2000 works more stable using moramax's mapper.

Yes very true

Cheers
Kaoz

发表时间 Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)