快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: iTunes AAC files wont play in CUE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have the full version of CUE for Windows, and when I scan my hard driver for music it finds some of the files downloaded from itunes but not all of them, and it does not seem to want to play AAC files. Anyone know if I'm missing something? should I use a program like allmusicconverter to convert them all? or would that cost me some quality on my music files? I know AAC is better quality than MP3.

MR. Hollywood

发表时间 Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 5:20 pm
Well as far as I know VJD will not play protected AAC files from iTunes. JUst DRM files from Napster (etc.) So your only bet is to convert them, but yes converting them will hurt the quality. And it is not because you are going from AAC to mp3, it is because you are using a lossy compression on a file that has already been compressed with lossy compression.

发表时间 Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 5:24 pm
After further screwing around I see that Cue WILL in fact play AAC files if they are the "unprotected" version. It will not even (see) AAC protected versions. This explains why I could see some of my itunes library but not all of it. Any other suggestions anyone?

Hollywood

发表时间 Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 5:51 pm
here is the answer.. check out the blog imports the video to your pod then uses the cables into a video capture card then record the capture at the highest level and then save as a avi file and you have now got pod videos it takes some work im going to get a dvd burner and tryto make a dvd copy then rip it with the built in dvd ripper... sorry apple has the protection there ,, im going to check with some outsiders about a codec killer one of then has.. its supose to play anything and also convert anything.. will get more info posted once I talk to the godfather....

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 5:08 pm
im not sure but i think sound taxi will take off DRM protetion from iTunes
but i could be wrong
warning takeing the protection off may be a violation of the rules and may have consoquinces but i dont know

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 8:23 pm
Sound Taxi doesn't remove protection, it just creates a new lossy file from the original. Whether it's legal or not who can say, but Apple allow you to burn your iTunes bought music onto CD and then you can rip it again, Sound Taxi does a similar thing so you're probably ok. Stripping drm is another matter, it's lossless meaning best quality but that really is illegal.

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 9:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)