快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: new user please advise

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,

Firstly a confession, i've been using a cracked version of VDJ v.4 for over a year, and to improve my presentation and overal control, i just bought the MK Console 2.
The console arrived yesterday with VDJ v.3.1 and i installed this version to my laptop.

I have no issues with using v.3.1, however, the skin visualisation is sadly below my expectations, as i would like to see large track scans (where both tracks are fully displayed). In v.4's default skin i could visibly see this feature better, than on v.3. Understandable really, considering the fact it should be better than previous edition :-)

My questions:
- Is there somewhere i can go to get a skin the same (or similar) to the Denon v.4 skin/default? But a version that works for v.3.1
- The skins that are available for download on this website, that are "designed for use with v.4 / v.5" are they compatible with older versions of VDJ?

I know one solution is to upgrade to Virtual DJ Pro, I would first like to see if i can get a plugin that would save on the costs, unless you guys firmly believe i could benefit from the software upgrade, please i would love to know your thoughts.

Cheers!

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 4:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
add your console serial to get the latest update for it for starters 3.4.1

https://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

i strongly recomending getting pro ,

as this gives you all updates free
all the skins adons, all the new features http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html

and best support for ur console
aslo the full features of your console

as you can see here there are quite a few features left out of
console edition

console vs pro

as you own the console software , you are entitled to a discount
discount for virtual dj pro aslo

i hope to see you with us soon :)

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 4:48 pm

thanks for the advice :-) looks like a good long-term investment to upgrade :)

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 6:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it certainly is i got the mk2 when i was a student and then upgraded with the discount been loving it ever since :)

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 6:54 pm
skyfxl wrote :
it certainly is i got the mk2 when i was a student and then upgraded with the discount been loving it ever since :)

Same here :)

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 8:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nope here.. i bought pro then the mk2:(..hee

@OP
I never use the DJC version for gigs n it been long since use at home.. as it only also werk with the mk2 n have limitation.

So my advice.. get pro...its worth it:)

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 1:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)