快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: v5 rev 4 audio issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, im having some trouble and any help would be great cos im loving the new version (and my new controller) but this is taking the shine off it!

i recently purchased a behringer bcd3000 and also upgraded versions of vdj. if i use the ASIO driver of the behringer for the soundcard the sound just cuts out after around half an hour playing (or quicker if im trying to use other apps at the same time). it seems near identical to an issue another person on the forum brought up concerning the bcd2000 ASIO driver.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/77958/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Hyper-Threading_Issues_.html

this wouldnt be such a bother if i had an alternative, which brings me to my next problem...

using my normal sound card (Soundblaster Live! 5.1) as the soundcard for VDJ i get little crackles when i move or fader or turn a knob (both on the controller and if i move them directly in VDJ). Is this soundcard incompatible with the new versions of VDJ? it worked fine with v3.4 which is what i was using previously.

i can see why there might be issues with the behringer ASIO driver and its not specifically supported by VDJ so no real qualms there, but i would have thought my sound card would be fine?

any help would be much appreciated!

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In both cases, it's an USB component so can you try with your internal sound card. If you don't have crackles, verify IRQ conflict and/or USB bandwidth

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:40 am
not sure what you are getting at? the soundblaster is an internal sound card, and i get the crackles even when the controller is taken out of the equation. so just using the vdj software with the internal sound card causes the problem.

i dont get the crackling when i use the behringer ASIO driver though, in fact everything is working perfectly up until the moment it freezes!

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:50 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 1:31 am
yeah its set to auto.

result of that ssoftware:

'This machine should be able to handle real-time streaming of audio and/or video data without drop-outs.'

highest of 120 micro seconds and average around 20 micro seconds

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 7:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)